Subject:Deadlines & Invitations
From:Dan & Sandy Thimgan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 6 Jul 2011 09:41:21 -0500

A Deadline: Here is a reminder for prospective contributors of
articles and photographs to the September/October 2011 issue of
Minnesota  Birding newsletter. The upcoming deadline looms: July 20,
2011

Please send articles for consideration to:
newsletter@moumn.org

Keep sending those wonderful photographs to:
designer@moumn.org

For information regarding advertising in Minnesota Birding:
newsletter@moumn.org

Also, here’s an Invitation: We are looking for more REAL STORIES OF
MINNESOTA BIRDERS. In this day and age of Reality TV, we are
searching for your Real Life Birding Experiences. We'd like you to
tell us about your most  joyous, embarrassing, surprising, poignant,
or just plain weird  experiences you've had while birding. We would
prefer to use your name, but we would certainly honor anonymous
requests. Please try to limit your REAL STORIES to 200 words, and
send to: newsletter@moumn.org