Subject:Ted Floyd--Weekend presenter for IOU Fall Meeting Registration
From:Paul Roisen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 8 Jul 2011 22:49:07 -0700

Greeting from the Iowa Ornithologists' Union (IOU):

The IOU would like to extend an invitation to Minnesota birders to join us for
our Fall Meeting:
  Where:Decorah, IA  (80 miles SSE from Rochester.
  When:  August 26-28, 2011

Too good to not share with our neighbor in Minnesota.

Ted Floyd--Editor of "Birding" (American Birdering Association).  This
outstanding presenter and birder from Colorado will be the keynote speaker for
the Saturday night banquet.  Mr. Floyd will also provide a Saturday afternoon
presentation and lead a "slacker" field trip Sunday AM.
Bob Anderson--Two more great program events--Eagle Cam and Peregrine Effigies
PLUS--Field trips, renewing old friendships, making new friends, fantastic food,
great birding, and stunning habitat (those who have birder SE Minnesota know how
great the habitat is).

Registration is OPEN to anyone--members or nonmember.  NO extra charge for
nonmembers.  Of course, if you do chose to join we have some of the best
publications and birding in the country.

For full meeting information and registration please check the link below.

http://www.iowabirds.org/iou/current_meeting.asp

Questions may be directed to Tom Schilke (VP) tom.schilke@gmail.com or Paul
Roisen  roisenp1950@yahoo.com

Paul Roisen-President