Subject:Smith Lake today
From:Robin LaFortune <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 9 Jul 2011 22:21:19 -0500

As I was in Howard Lake today visting friends, I stopped at Smith Lake to see if any there was any interesting activity.

There were about 30 least sandpipers, two spotted sandpipers, and a skazillion killdeer.  The habitat looks very good........ worth watching as the season progresses.  Also seen on the sandbar- about 70-80 Ring-billed gulls and 3 pelicans.

Robin LaFortune
Delano,MN