Subject:collared doves farmington
From:[log in to unmask]
Date:Sun, 10 Jul 2011 13:15:53 -0400

New spot across town on hwy 3 in front of the lumber yard across from
the dairy queen.

Lots of Juvs in the yard lately, first orioles yesterday. Sad because
they will be leaving soon. 3 Juv Green herons today looking for goldfish
in our pond. For those of you that have been here, you know how cool
this is. Less than 20 ft from my office window.

For those that haven't it's only a small hand dug structure aprrox 12 x
18 ft with a 30 ft stream running into it and re circulating with a
small waterfall. The birds that have visited because of this water is
incredible.

Egret fly over a couple of days ago for #108 on this years yard list.

Thank you,
Blaine Seeliger
avocet13@charter.net
612-414-0214