Subject:Re: unknown baby duck
From:Larry Sirvio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 10 Jul 2011 12:45:34 -0600

Hi Gail -

Last year I saw a group of wood ducks that looked like this. I've never seen
this appearance of woodies before. I only knew what they were because I saw
them with mom. When I went back a week later they had changed into something
that looked more like a woodie. My conclusion was that there is a short
period of time when woodies have this appearance. Maybe someone else has
seen this as well.

Larry S