Subject:Re: unknown baby duck
From:Bill Kahn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 10 Jul 2011 18:56:06 -0500

Here's a W.NY farm site with some woody photos that show some 3 week
ducklings with similar markings and beaks to Gail's duckling (which
appears to have something in its mouth and I suspect is older than
three weeks, but younger than 8; the biggest difference besides size
appears to be the change in coloration on the forehead):

Bill Kahn