Subject:Iowa Ornithologists' Union Fall meeting.
From:Paul Roisen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 11 Jul 2011 23:49:48 -0700

Note--The Bluffs Inn is offering a on
Registration is in full swing.

Note--The Bluffs Inn is offering a one price for all rooms which includes Suites
and I just found out today that the do have several 3-bed rooms units (makes for
a great price for three individual) as well as 2-bed rooms and 1-bed rooms.  We
currently have 30 rooms blocked off in the Bluffs Inn.  Super 8 also has
excellent rates and has 20rooms blocked off for the IOU as well.

For the rates listed on our website it would be best to call and mention the IOU
rate.

Deadline for IOU hotel rates is August 12th so don't wait too long to register.

Bring your Ted Floyd books with you.  Ted is more than willing to sign them. Ted
Floyd does have three books out "Atlas of the Breeding Birds of
Nevada" (University of Nevada Press, 2007), "Smithsonian Field Guide to the
Birds of North America" (HarperCollins, 2009) and "Let’s Go Birding" (American
Birding Association, 2008)  All registered attendees will receive a copy FREE as
our gift for attending.  If you already have one you may bring it as well to be
autographed by Mr. Floyd. God Bless,

Paul Roisen-president
Iowa Ornithologists' Union