Subject:Re: Swainson's Hawk - Cottage Grove (Washington Co.)
From:linda whyte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 17 Jul 2011 20:48:50 -0500

Jen Vieth mentioned seeing a pair in that vicinity many weeks ago, but
I don't believe she ever had time to post it; she knew I was looking
to see one, and told me to keep an eye out on my way home from
Carpenter Nature Center (Hastings area) to St. Paul.
I never did see them there, but finally saw one at Randolph Industrial Park.
Linda Whyte