From:john c. nelson
Date:Wed, 20 Jul 2011 13:04:03 -0500

Planned to remove our nestcam Tuesday, but discovered new nesting
material in the bluebird box. Today checked on camera and found a
completed nest and one egg.
She has fledged 11 in two nestings already, we have never recorded
three. Fingers crossed.
Also for the first time two pair of Orchard Orioles visiting grape
jelly daily and an Indigo Bunting male continues to visit daily for
Nyjer and shelled sunflower

John Nelson
Good Thunder MN