Subject:Re: Appleton BBS route results
From:Steve Weston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 21 Jul 2011 10:12:26 -0500

Hi Bob,

I found  few ducklings in surveying for the atlas out in Lac qui Parle,
Yellow Medicine, and Lincoln along the Dakota border.  I also had an
unsolicited comment that ducklings were scarce from a farmer/birder from
that area, who said he had heard that from others. Canada Geese gooslings
were abundant.

Steve Weston