Subject:bluebirds
From:Sid Stivland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 22 Jul 2011 17:14:29 -0500

Thanks for all of the responses to my Bluebird inquiry.  I did not know they nested this late, since they are usually among the earliest ones.  ‘Course they also stay around ‘til late.

Does this mean I now have to put up a Bluebird house in addition to my Wood Duck Houses, Wren houses, and Great-crested Flycatcher House?  Whew – it is going to be crowded around here.  Interesting they are in these more wooded habitats.

Sid Stivland
Plymouth, MN