Subject:Minn Birding Weeks/Weekends update
From:Kim Richard Eckert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 23 Jul 2011 15:13:26 -0500

The MBWbirds website ( has been updated today,
July 23, with the status of all registrations for this season of MBWs
(Minnesota Birding Weeks & Weekends). Although some MBWs are already
filled, there are still vacancies on several others, including the
August 6-7 Stevens & Big Stone Co's MBWeekend and August 5 Traverse Co
pre-MBW option  and please note the dates of this MBW have been
changed from the original schedule.

Also note that the summary of the recent Newfoundland MBWeek is now
included, and an additional South Texas MBWeek has been scheduled for
Dec. 26, 2011 - Jan. 1, 2012.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Kim R Eckert

(Note: This is the 26th season of MBWs, which are offered in
association with the MOU  we were originally known as MOU Birding
Weekends. The MOU annually receives a portion of MBW receipts in
return for these updates on mou-net and in the Minnesota Birding