Subject:[mou-net] Henslow's Sparrow Afton State Park
From:dan&erika <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 20 Aug 2011 11:49:41 -0600

Hi All--

Erika and I heard and then saw a Henslow's Sparrow yesterday at the Afton
State Park interpretive prairie loop trail.  The call was distinctive, but
the individual was difficult to identify.  I have posted photos and a short
discussion on my blog--

I would welcome thoughts on the plumage of this bird.

Dan or Erika Tallman
Northfield, Minnesota

".... the best shod travel with wet feet"
"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes ...."--Thoreau