Subject:[mou-net] Acadian Flycatchers, Rice County
From:Bob Dunlap <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 5 Aug 2011 11:44:18 -0600

This morning a friend and I went hiking at Caron County Park in Rice
County (on the west side of Nerstrand-Big Woods State Park) and found
three Acadian Flycatchers along the main wooded trail north to the
falls area. Two of the birds were singing the full "pit-SEET!" song
and a third was only giving calls sounding much like a squeaky toy.

We also found a Willow Flycatcher at the Dennison sewage ponds south
of CR 31 just west of town.

Bob Dunlap