Subject:[mou-net] Parasitic Jaeger in Duluth
From:Kim R Eckert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 9 Sep 2011 16:49:25 -0600

A juvenile jaeger, by all indications a Parasitic, was seen on the
Lake Superior side of Park Point this afternoon ~5:00 pm. It flew S to
N past our position at 43rd St, which is just N of the Recreation
Area, and was lost from sight as it headed towards downtown Duluth.

Peder Svingen was with me at the time, and he reported that 2
Parasitic Jaegers have also been seen in recent days, including today,
near the base of Wisconsin Pt out from parking area #1. (That location
is ~2.5 mi S of the Superior Entry / Minnesota state line where
numerous jaeger sightings occurred last fall.)

Kim R Eckert
eckertkr@gmail.com
http://www.mbwbirds.com