Subject:[mou-net] Whooping Crane Ethics
From:dan&erika <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 15 Sep 2011 14:06:25 -0600

I am glad so many of you were able to see the Northfield Whooping Cranes.
 Today, however, I photographed a man taking photos from far into the field
next to the cranes. I also photographed his license plates (they are
Minnesota plates).  What part of Please do not trespass into the field or
wetland do you suppose he does not understand?  At best his behavior is
selfish.  At worst it is downright unethical!  Would it be legal for me to
post my photograph of him on my blog?  I am not inclined to ever post notice
of rare birds in the future, which really goes against my joy of sharing
with others!

dan

--
Dan or Erika Tallman
Northfield, Minnesota

".... the best shod travel with wet feet"
"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes ...."--Thoreau