Subject:[mou-net] Black-throated Blue Warbler/Rice Co.
From:dan&erika <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 17 Sep 2011 07:55:01 -0600

Hi All--

Yesterday I banded and photographed a Black-throated Blue Warbler in
Northfield.  The photo is on my blog:

Nevertheless, the fall migration has been painfully slow this year.  To date
I have only encountered one interesting flock.  Most days I am able to band
but one or two individual birds.

Dan or Erika Tallman
Northfield, Minnesota

".... the best shod travel with wet feet"
"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes ...."--Thoreau