Subject:[mou-net] Black-throated Blue Warbler/Rice Co.
From:dan&erika <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 17 Sep 2011 07:55:01 -0600

Hi All--

Yesterday I banded and photographed a Black-throated Blue Warbler in
Northfield.  The photo is on my blog:

http://dantallmansbirdblog.blogspot.com

Nevertheless, the fall migration has been painfully slow this year.  To date
I have only encountered one interesting flock.  Most days I am able to band
but one or two individual birds.

dan

--
Dan or Erika Tallman
Northfield, Minnesota

".... the best shod travel with wet feet"
"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes ...."--Thoreau