Subject:[mou-net] Forwarded - Courage Center - Black-Throated Blue Warbler
From:Jason Bolism <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 22 Sep 2011 12:58:37 -0600

Asked to post this for Pete Makousky:

Directions to Courage Center - from Highway 100 turn east on Duluth/Golden
Valley Road and then turn right on Hidden Lakes Parkway. Take the first left an
immediate right (less than a car's length to the turn) and drive to the parking
to the parking lot that is behind Courage Center. You will find a creek that
runs behind the building. There is a culvert near the parking lot and a bridge
that goes over the creek. It was between those 2 areas that I found the Black-
throated Blue Warbler (female) and relocated a second time.

Pete Makousky
Anoka, MN

Thanks