Subject:[mou-net] Purple Sandpiper on Monday
From:Jensen, Kent
Date:Mon, 17 Oct 2011 19:32:15 -0600

I observed the purple sandpiper at the reported location from about 4:15 - 5:00 PM this afternoon (Monday, 17 Oct 2011).  I took several photos, including a flight photo with a nice look at the dark tail and rump.  I posted several on the SDOU Facebook page.  Ken Schumacher and company from Minneapolis were also there.

Thanks for the reports!

K. C. Jensen, Ph.D.
Department of Natural Resource Management
SPB 138D, Box 2140B
South Dakota State University
Brookings, SD  57007
(605)688-4781 (office)
(605)690-6104 (cell)
(605)688-4515 (FAX)
100% of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky