Subject:[mou-net] Tufted Titmouse/Rice Co.
From:dan&erika <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 27 Oct 2011 06:51:26 -0600

Hi All--

Yesterday, well into our 4th year of banding near Dundas, and despite being
in what I would judge as perfect habitat for the species, John Holden and I
banded our first Tufted Titmouse.  Photos, as usual, are on my blog:

We will alert you if the titmouse is seen again.

Dan or Erika Tallman
Northfield, Minnesota

".... the best shod travel with wet feet"
"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes ...."--Thoreau