Subject:[mou-net] photos of Kingbird & Scissor-tailed Flycatcher
From:Michael Hendrickson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 28 Oct 2011 15:58:29 -0600

I added a photo to Recently Seen and I wanted to add more but you are only allowed one per day.  Also its listed as Western Kingbird because I ad to according to the set up.

Here is a link to more photos.  I hope it works because I just got a call about a Scissor -tailed Flycatcher near Grassy Point behind the Duluth Paper plant off Raleigh Street.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/40624300@N02/?saved=1  (kingbird photos)

Directions to Scissor-tailed Flycatcher

Take I-35 south and get off Central Avenue Exit and then go left (west) on Central Ave to Raleigh Street.  At Raleigh St take a left and go south toward St. Louis River.  You will go over a bridge and then take a left and the bird is on the fence along Waseca Industrial Blvd.  Bob Dunlop and Ben Fritchman found the bird!!

Mike

Mike Hendrickson
Duluth, Minnesota