Subject:Kanabec Co. snow buntings and northern shrike
From:Diana Rankin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 6 Nov 2011 17:24:33 -0600

This morning I had my first siting of a flock of snow buntings --
about 30 -- on Kanabec Co. Rd. 20 just 1 mile south of Co. Rd. 3.
Earlier this week a friend in Mora (new birder) had a northern shrike
in his backyard. He photographed it from his backyard blind and I
confirmed it as a northern shrike.

Diana Rankin
Pomroy Township, Kanabec County