Subject:Re: Fish Crow
From:Terence Brashear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 7 Nov 2011 13:24:59 -0800

Here is a link to the Request for Documentation form used by the MOU Records committee:

http://moumn.org/docs/rqd.pdf

 If you mentally go through the questions while viewing a bird it is very helpful in getting good field notes.

Terry Brashear
Hennepin County, MN
http://www.naturepixels.com
birdnird AT yahoo.com