Subject:texas in the winter birding
From:Thomas Maiello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 7 Nov 2011 20:57:57 -0600

Am planning a trip to the Rio Grande this winter. Any advice, recommendations, guides, books, motels, car rentals, restaurants, flights, when to book, what to wear, who to see, where stay, etc.??

I have limited info and I know there are some consumate snow birders here.

Please respond off server.

Thomas Maiello