Subject:New National Geo Guide Review
From:dan&erika <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 8 Nov 2011 09:10:50 -0600

Hi All--

For those of you interested in my opinion, I have reviewed in my blog the
just-published 6th edition of National Geographic's Field Guide to the
Birds of North America.

Although I do receive a very small percentage from sales through my blog, I
have no financial ties to National Geographic.

Dan or Erika Tallman
Northfield, Minnesota

".... the best shod travel with wet feet"
"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes ...."--Thoreau