Subject:Sandhill Crane Finds New Home-- another from WRC
From:G Andersson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 8 Nov 2011 21:24:34 -0600

I just heard on the news tonight about shootings of trumpeter swans at four
locations around MN.  Here is a story with a happier ending.

Gordon Andersson

St Paul

Having problems viewing our graphical email? Click here
<>  to open it in
your browser.

 <> Wildlife
Rehabilitation Center of Minnesota

 Wildlife Rehabilitation Center of Minnesota eNews

Helping An Injured Sandhill Crane

Our newest case study is a wonderful story of a team of people coming
together to help an injured Sandhill Crane.

The crane's injury was noticed several months ago, but capturing it was
daunting. The home owner finally lured the crane, who shows decreased fear
of humans, into her garage.

Once it was captured, the crane made two trips: one to WRC and then to the
Raptor Education Group, Inc., where it'll live out its life.

Learn more about this
<> crane's
story and see what CVT Chris and Vet Leslie found on the x-rays that they're
examining in the above photo.

 <> Facebook Like
Button <> Tweet

 <> Donate

kd/DF00B3F8/ilikuut/r/t/>  this to a friend

Thank you for sharing our passion for wildlife. We appreciate all
<>  toward our
patients' care and encourage you to visit our Web
<>  site for
more information.

You've received this email because you've expressed an interest in receiving
electronic mail from the Wildlife Rehabilitation Center of Minnesota, 2530
Dale St., Roseville,
<>  MN 55113.
If you wish to unsubscribe, click here. Questions? Contact us via email
<>  or call 651-486-9410 x114.

Copyright C 2009 Wildlife Rehabilitation Center of Minnesota. All rights
 <> Newsletter
Software by Show The World