Subject:plain-tailed wren duet research--- from Science Now
From:G Andersson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 8 Nov 2011 21:50:06 -0600

This article reports research on the duet singing of this wren species from
Ecuador.  Given its name, could this be the only wren species without a
barred tail?   Anyway there are links in the text to listen to the duet and
the single song.. also a link to the original journal article for those who
like neurology.  I don't think there are any duetting bird species in N
America, but there are in Africa.  I would guess their finding apply to all
such species worldwide, but who knows?

Gordon Andersson

St Paul