Subject:bird sculpture show at Walker Art Center in Mpls
From:G Andersson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 8 Nov 2011 22:35:59 -0600

I heard about this show at the last Birds & Beer.  I haven't seen it, but
the pictures of the birds in the first link are fun and fanciful.  In the
second link you see a big display of the large sculptures.
"a significant body of new work drawing on the psychology and natural
history of birds"

http://calendar.walkerart.org/canopy.wac?id=6085

http://www.flickr.com/photos/walkerart/sets/72157627687417195/

gordon andersson