Subject:Re: Fwd: [mou-net] plain-tailed wren duet research--- from Science Now
From:Jonathon Jongsma <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 9 Nov 2011 11:40:38 -0600

Kroodsma has a really interesting chapter on duetting Carolina Wrens and
Cardinals in his book "The Singing Life of Birds".  By the way, I very
highly recommend that book for anyone who's interested in bird song.  To
most people it probably sounds like it would be a rather dull read, but
it's not.  It's well written and utterly fascinating.  It's one of my
favorite bird-related books (along with Weidensaul's "Living on the
Wind", which is also great).

jonathon