Subject:Re: Camera
From:Stevan Hawkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 10 Nov 2011 14:20:14 -0600

Abrahm:

I have heard good things about KEH http://www.keh.com/ for getting used
equipment in general.  On the given day what is available depends on what
people have turned loose of.

Because the sensors on DSLRs are larger than the sensors of point-and-shoot
cameras, the MP rating of the two types of cameras are not directly
comparable.  At the same MP rating and lens length the photo taken with a
DSLR is going to have more detail than the same taken with a PAS because the
given pixel of a DSLR will be larger and more capable than the pixel of a
PAS.

Later!

Steve

Stevan Hawkins