Subject:Probable Summer Tanager at Carpenter Nature Center Washington County
From:[log in to unmask]
Date:Mon, 14 Nov 2011 15:02:34 -0500

We JUST (1:45 p.m.) spotted a probable Summer Tanager outside the Carpenter Nature Center administration building.
You can check our website for photos: to double check our identification.

The Nature Center closes at 4:30 p.m. and is located at the southern point of Washington County.
Carpenter St. Croix Valley Nature Center 12805 St. Croix Trail Hastings MN 55033