Subject:Birding Tucson in Late March/Early April
From:Roxanne Sander <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 14 Nov 2011 17:06:46 -0600

Hi,

We plan on 4 nights in Tucson next spring.  My friend really wants to see
hummingbirds so hopefully there will be some there (other than Ruby Throats)
during the last week of March or first week of April - any advice on where we
should try?

Also, any recommendations on inexpensive lodging (with pool would be nice)
that is convenient to the best birding spots?

Thanks much!
Roxanne