Subject:NO snowy owl, laura lake, cass county
From:[log in to unmask]
Date:Tue, 15 Nov 2011 20:23:47 GMT

My husband and I went to the spot about 12:30pm and there was no sign of the snowy owl.  It is definitely habitat where you could probably see a snowy, but it's also excellent habitat for short-eared owls.

I did see a FOY flock of common redpolls and a bald eagle perched across the lake.

Deanne Endrizzi
Burnsville, MN, Dakota Cty., and Longville, Cass Cty.

53 Year Old Mom Looks 33
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4ec2cab34db8cb3237st05duc