Subject:Sherburne Cranes - the next day
From:Betsy Beneke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 17 Nov 2011 05:59:08 -0800

Unfortunately, I think what we witnessed yesterday morning was a mass exodus of birds, as I spent time in the count area this morning, and saw very few birds.  A trip to the marsh where they roost at night revealed only about 800 birds as well.  It was only a matter of time...

Betsy Beneke
Sherburne NWR