Subject:Minneapolis redpoll
From:Jonathon Jongsma <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 17 Nov 2011 10:04:07 -0600

At Powderhorn Park this morning in south Minneapolis, I found a single
Common Redpoll foraging in the shoreline vegetation on the north side of
the lake with a mixed flock of American Goldfinches, House Finches, and
a couple Song Sparrows.  Also present were a couple of Yellow-bellied
Sapsuckers.

The redpoll was incredibly accommodating and didn't seem bothered by me
in the least even though I was perhaps 5 feet away:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jonner/6353588769/

jonathon