Subject:2012-13 MBW schedule
From:Kim Richard Eckert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 20 Nov 2011 07:30:19 -0600

The MBWbirds website (http://mbwbirds.com) has been updated as of
today, November 20, which includes the new 2012-13 schedule of MBWs
(Minnesota Birding Weeks & Weekends) along with complete descriptions
of all MBWs. Tomorrow, November 21, is the first day that
registrations will be accepted, and please be aware that some MBWeeks
from previous seasons became filled on the opening day of registration.

Also note that because the final MBWeekend of the 2011-12 season
(Duluth III, January 7-8, 2012) is filled, a Duluth IV MBWeekend has
been added to the schedule the following weekend, January 14-15, 2012.
In addition, the previously announced dates of the Stevens & Big Stone
Co's MBW have been changed to August 11-12, 2012.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Kim R Eckert
eckertkr@gmail.com
http://www.mbwbirds.com

(Note: This is the 27th season of MBWs, which are offered in
association with the MOU  we were originally known as MOU Birding
Weekends. The MOU annually receives a portion of MBW receipts in
return for these updates on mou-net and in the Minnesota Birding
newsletter.)