Subject:Last Chance to Pre-register for the MOU Paper Session
From:Carl Greiner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 20 Nov 2011 08:41:54 -0600

All pre-registrations for the MOU Paper Session and Annual Meeting must be
post-marked by Thursday. Pre-registration allows you to save a dollar off
the ridiculous low admission fee of $5. Box lunches may also be ordered via
pre-registration. If you send your registration in today, tomorrow, Tuesday,
Wednesday, or Thursday please send me a quick eMail letting me know it is
coming as I will have to order the lunches on Wed. The program, directions,
registration form, and other information is available on the web site

Carl Greiner

Vice President,

Minnesota Ornithologists' Union

1616 Hill St. S.W.