Subject:Last Chance to Pre-register for the MOU Paper Session
From:Carl Greiner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 20 Nov 2011 08:41:54 -0600

All pre-registrations for the MOU Paper Session and Annual Meeting must be
post-marked by Thursday. Pre-registration allows you to save a dollar off
the ridiculous low admission fee of $5. Box lunches may also be ordered via
pre-registration. If you send your registration in today, tomorrow, Tuesday,
Wednesday, or Thursday please send me a quick eMail letting me know it is
coming as I will have to order the lunches on Wed. The program, directions,
registration form, and other information is available on the web site
http://moumn.org/paper.html

Carl Greiner

Vice President,

Minnesota Ornithologists' Union