Subject:MOU Board meeting notice
From:Betsy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 22 Nov 2011 12:22:48 -0800

Hi All,

The MOU Board of Directors will be meeting on Friday, December 2nd at 6:00 p.m. at the home of a board member in the Twin Cities area.  Our meetings are open to all MOU members.  If you would like to attend, please let me know via email, and I'll provide directions.

Hope to see you all at the paper session on December 3 - it looks like another good one!

Betsy Beneke
MOU Recording Secretary