Subject:Tday Birds
From:Roy Zimmerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 24 Nov 2011 14:23:14 -0600

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  My family will have Thanksgiving dinner in deference to various inlaws' plans so I went out looking for a few birds in the Twin Cities.  Ring-necked ducks, hooded mergansers, redheads, canvasbacks on eastern Vadnais Lake.  Brown creeper and pink-sided dark-eyed junco at Fort Snelling State Park.  Common goldeneyes, buffleheads, common loons, and the female long-tailed duck at the SW corner of Lake Calhoun.