Subject:Re: Birding Request
From:Stevan Hawkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 3 Nov 2011 12:40:32 -0500

Mike:

Having seen a number of rare birds get run off by too many overeager
birders, I can agree with you.  However, one of the ways people see good
birds is from information via posts on birding bulletin boards such as MOU,
South Dakota-Birds, TexBirds, etc.  Maybe the way to satisfy both the
cautious and those people wanting to get a lifer is to end a post with
something like "For the exact location please e-mail me off-list at
givenperson@givenisp.com ".

Onward!

Steve

Stevan Hawkins