Subject:Snowy Owl - Houston Co.
From:Dave Bartkey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 25 Nov 2011 09:48:28 -0600

John Hockema just called and asked me to post that he and Chris Hockema just found a Snowy Owl in Houston County near the intersection of CR 3 & CR 24 between Caledonia and Brownsville.
The bird was initially seen in flight about 9:30 am but landed atop a telephone pole and was still perched there when we hung up.
John stated the owl appeared to either a female or juvenile bird.

Dave Bartkey
Faribault,MM