Subject:Re: Snowy Owl - Houston Co.
From:Bob Ekblad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 25 Nov 2011 13:59:44 -0600

Chuck Krulas redound the owl about a mile west of 24 just off of 3. You need to go south on a driveway toward a large tan building next to a trailer house to view the bird - I think the house number is 5932. The bird was on the ground very close to the yard by the trailer house

Sent from Bob Ekblad's iPhone
Byron, MN - Olmsted County