Subject:Snowy Owl - Steele Co.
From:Dave Bartkey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 25 Nov 2011 15:33:49 -0600

After my posting of the Houston County Snowy this morning, Linda Born of Waseca e-mailed me and asked me to post her sighting of a Smowy Owl in northwest Steele County. She observed the bird along CR 23 about 2.5 miles east of where this road intersects with CR 4. I'm not certain what time the bird was seen, but it looks like I received her e-mail around noon. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to read it until now. I plan on going for the bird tomorrow morning.

Dave Bartkey