Subject:Re: Birding Request
From:Bill Kahn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 3 Nov 2011 13:13:47 -0500

Perhaps Michael had the problems from last year in mind or other equally disturbing incidents?

http://lists.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind1012&L=MOU-NET&T=0&F=&S=&P=2549

It is easy enough to contact folks off-list for specific locations if they are forthcoming, but I think it makes sense to limit specifics.

From his post last December (photographers chime in on the thread linked above):

Bill Kahn
a Minneapolis, sometime birder