Subject:No Snowy Owl
From:Dave Bartkey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 26 Nov 2011 13:45:13 -0600

Hi all,
  We were unsuccessful in finding the Steele County Snowy Owl this morning. A few other birders were making an attempt as well and they were also unsuccessful to my knowledge.
  On a high note, there was quite a variety of waterfowl on Clear Lake in Waseca including Snow Geese, Cackling Geese, Canvasbacks and Horned Grebes.

Good birding!
Dave Bartkey
Faribault, MN