Subject:Lingering waterfowl
From:Dave Bartkey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 28 Nov 2011 20:09:00 -0600

Hi everyone,
  I have been frequenting Cannon Lake more this fall/winter hoping for a scoter or long-tailed duck with no success, but I have been enjoying the lingering waterfowl that has been present. Tonight there was a pretty good mix of birds, most notably, 5 Horned Grebes and 2 Common Loons still hanging around.
  Sure hope we continue to have open water for awhile yet!

Good birding!
Dave Bartkey
Faribault,MN