Subject:Faribault/Northfield CBC
From:Dave Bartkey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 28 Nov 2011 22:00:06 -0600

Hi everyone,
  The Faribault/Northfield CBC is set for Saturday December 17th. After doing a wonderful job compiling for us for many years, Gene Bauer has decided to hang it up, and Jake Langeslang has graciously chosen to take over the job! I'm just putting in a plug for Jake and the count and letting folks know that we can always use birders in the field as well as (and especially) FEEDER WATCHERS!!
  If anyone is interested, please contact Jake (jake@aquaeden.com) or I (greathorneddave@hotmail.com).

Thanks & good birding!

Dave Bartkey
Faribault,MN