Subject:Snowy Owl in Fillmore County
From:Valerie Slocum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 29 Nov 2011 10:07:46 -0600

A Snowy Owl was seen between 5:00 and 5:30pm around Parsley Bridge south of
Chatfield on US-52 by my co-worker. This owl is possibly injured. If it is
seen and indeed injured, please contact me at the information below so I can
arrange transport to a rehabilitator.

Thanks,

Valerie

Valerie Slocum

Raptor Program Coordinator/Wildlife Program Coordinator

Eagle Bluff Environmental Learning Center

28097 Goodview Drive

Lanesboro, MN 55949

507-467-2437 phone

507-467-3583 fax