Subject:Snowy Owls in Marshall County
From:Heidi Hughes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 29 Nov 2011 12:15:33 -0600

Wayne Moses reported another Snowy Owl - on a utility pole - just past
the intersection at Marshall County 36 (Radium and Audubon Center) 5
poles east.
I went out and photographed it.  Looks like a young male.

Also I have received calls about other Snowy Owl sightings in NW Minnesota:

Weds. 11/23  Duane Potucek - 3 miles North and about a mile west of
Radium on County Rd 14

Thursday 11/24  Dave and Bernie Larson - 7 miles north of Red Lake
Falls on Hwy 32

Friday 11/25  Char Kuznia - East of Stephen -at the intersection of
County Road 6 and 350th Ave NW

Monday 11/28  Shirley Anderson - Hallock  450th NW and County 7.

Friday 11/25 Ben Anderson - between Newfolden and Stephen

Heidi Hughes
Agassiz Audubon Society
Audubon Center of the Red River Valley
   & Omdahl Arboretum