Subject:2011 Fall Birding Season
From:Paul Budde <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 29 Nov 2011 15:32:38 -0500

The fall season (8/1 - 11/30) is about to come to an end.  If you will be
submitting a seasonal report of bird observations for inclusion in the  fall
summary to be published in The Loon, please do so now.  We encourage
submissions using the MOU website ( <http://moumn.org/
<http://moumn.org/%3e> > http://moumn.org/). Look under "Reporting Birds,"
then "On-line Seasonal Reporting."  If you are not able to submit your
sightings online, send the paper form to me at the address below.  Please
provide data by December 15th so it can also be reviewed for the North
American Birds summary for Minnesota.

Thanks for your observations and the details you provide!

Paul

Paul Budde
4612 Colfax Ave S
Minneapolis, MN 55419-5336